Lose Weight Naturally: 40 Simple and Quick Ideas Pt 4 of 4
Haven’t read the first 3 parts yet? Check them out at the links below:
Just about every one knows what is involve in losing weight: Consume less calories,burn off the calories you are already storing. However, most diets and weight-loss concepts don’t do as they have promoted or don’t work at all. These 10 actionable ideas will make it easy for you to shed pounds quickly.
31. Stay away from the fancy coffees. The specialty flavors and creams, add unwanted calories. The flavorings, syrups, and creamers are not nutritional and loaded with sugars. When watching out for bad calories this is an area where vigilance pays off. Choose something like powdered non fat milk and a few drops of vanilla extract or sprinkle of cinnamon. All the nutrition of skim milk, doesn’t dilute coffee like a liquid, and the spices and flavorings in your cabinet. Prepare some in advance to carry with you to cream your coffee on the go. Or even better get a single coffee maker with a travel cup, make it at home save money and calories
32. Lose weight naturally by eating more yogurt. One study looked at calorie reduction vs calorie reduction combined with a fat releasing food. The combo group ate yogurt 3 times a day during the study. The combo group lost more weight than the group that only cut calories. Eggs, ricotta cheese, and yogurt are all fat releasing foods. Fat Releasing foods have chemicals that help the body to let go of fat molecules. Calcium rich, low fat dairy products inhibits fat absorption and helps burn off. Frozen yogurt can be a tasty as well as healthy treat.
33. Make the High calorie food the accent and the main event. Such as when eating chips use a salsa heavy with tomatoes, green peppers and onions. Very flavorful and not high in calories at all.
34. Eating Cereal every day of the week. A high fiber and filling cereal like Grapenuts or Frosted mini wheats can aid in losing weight. Add some fresh fruit and skim milk.
35. Many Studies have shown that the ingredient that makes hot sauces hot, also revs up the metabolism. A metabolism running higher leads to more stored fat being burnt. More calories burnt equal more pounds lost.
36. Choose eating fruit over its counterpart juice. Unless your juice is freshly made, chances are it does not have enough fruit in it. Therefore not very nutritional. It is best to eat the whole when ever possible. Good sugars, fiber, and low calories all in one tasty package.
37. If you like milk, there are some calories to be shaved here. Drinking even 2% milk will significantly lower unwanted calories consistently.
38. It has been long recommended to diabetes suffers to snack on fresh nuts like almonds, pumpkin seeds, or sunflower seeds for keeping blood sugar even. When your blood sugar is even , you don’t feel hungry or rundown/tired. These type of seeds deliver good fats, loads of fiber, and great taste. Snack on them or sprinkle over a salad to make a hearty dinner salad.
39. Eat the bulk of your calories as early in the day as possible. Studies have shown that eating most of your calories before 3 pm gives the body a chance to burn off the maximum amount of calories possible during the day. Eating too many calories late in the day will end up packing on the pounds from unused fuel. This unused fuel will eventually turn into fat deposits if calories and activity are not adjusted.
40. Sometimes you need to have clear boundaries for the brain to respond favorably. Make it a habit to brush your teeth after every meal to physically and mentally signal the end of eating. Combine this technique with eating less off of your plate for added weight loss effect.
Try any one or all of these simple and easy ways to lose weight without starving. Watch TV without packing on the pounds. Use the links above at the start of this article to read the rest of the “4 part series, Lose Weight Naturally: 40 Easy Ideas”.
Have a Happy Healthy Day.